Monday, October 7, 2013

One of my absolute favorite quotes is, "When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you." At times, it seems like I'm struggling just to breathe. I have times of doubt, and times of sorrow. I need my Savior always, and He knows that. He never leaves my side. In the Saturday session of General Conference, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's talk touched
me. He said, "Above all, never lose faith in your Father in Heaven, who loves you more than you can comprehend."

A few years ago, at EFY, I remember a talk that one of the counselors gave. I don't remember what it was about, but I do remember one story from it. It was about a girl who had low self-esteem. Every day, she woke up, looked in the mirror, and told herself, "Jesus loves me, and that's all that matters."

And it's true. He does love me, and that is all that matters. When it seems as if all hope is lost, and there is nothing left that could possibly fix your problem, that is the time to hold on. That is when Heavenly Father will send angels to help. That's the time when miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment